Come and join this merry band of Steelers’ faithful for some lively debate about our Steelers, good food and the merits of the odd cold beverage.
It’s a beautiful day here in the wonderful North.
Surely you can picture me sitting outside the igloo and enjoying a screaming hot cup of coffee. The solar panels are out charging the laptop. I will be hunting caribou later on this afternoon before eating a Saturday feast of salted cod and potatoes.
Anyway, enough of life up here in the real original frozen tundra…
- The NFL and the NFLPA have decided to go to war over ‘off site workouts’ in lieu of OTA’s and such. Pick a side and defend the position.
- Based on last year’s starting lineup, offseason moves and now the draft, which starter from last year should be most worried about his position come September?
- Let’s change gears here a bit and talk hockey! Pittsburgh Penguins hockey specifically, how far do you predict they will go? Gasp… will they lose again to those annoying Islanders??
- I just read an article about how the consumption of beef is down from pre COVID times. What do you think is behind this? Fewer steak dinners at that great steakhouse downtown? Price of beef going up? People wanting to reduce their carbon footprint?
- Going to be spending time in the garden today. In fact, off to get some top soil now and then a yard of mulch as well. Do you garden? If so, what? Fruits? Veggies? Flowers? If not, why not and what’s in the back yard instead?